From 1 July 2014, Training Contracts have been replaced by a “Period of Recognised Training.” But for all intents and purposes, they’re essentially the same thing.
- THE (!) application that landed me a training contract
- One of the Applications that landed me a Legal Internship (Vacation Scheme)
Answering the Question: my short answers to difficult questions
These answers are from various applications.
- Answer “How can our Firm stay competitive in today’s legal market?“
- Answer “How is our Firm different from other firms?“
- Answer “Why are you applying to our Firm?”
- Answer “What are you most proud of?”
Advice for Applications